Mr. Sushil Sharma, M.A., M.B.A, who has excelled in Techno-Commercial interactions over a span of 28 years, holds Dynamic Knowledge Base in Machinery Sourcing & implemented many projects successfully.
Shri. Bipin Bihari Pathak, is an accomplished visionary & mission-oriented leader with extensive experience in directing operations. Mr. Pathak, 1982 pass-out from National Sugar Institute, Kanpur & PG Diploma holder in Fermentation and Alcohol Technology (DIFAT), is a strategist cum implementer with recognized proficiency in spearheading operations/ business with an aim to accomplish desired plans and targeted goals successfully. A competent professional with 35 years of extensive experience in setting up greenfield projects in molasses and grain-based Distilleries, he has got vast experience in Production, Planning & Quality Control. He holds the distinction of leading and managing the operations successfully and has Demonstrative excellence in conceptualizing and implementing various business strategies.
N.S. CONSULTANTS offering the following range of services
- Project feasibility report – TEFR / Bankable Project Report
- Feedstock survey (Grain/ Crane)
- Detail Project Report (DPR)
- Environment Approvals
- Project Management Consultancy (PMC)
- Plant Engineering
In addition to the above service, we are also assisting in, A. Environment Impact assessment & clearance, B. Roof Top Solar plant
In order to proceed further, kindly provide the following information as detailed below:
- Current/Existing business:
- Current Turnover of business:
- Whether Owns Land (Yes/No):
- If yes, mention Land Area:
- Land Location:
- Investment Planned for Ethanol Unit :
- Types of Service looking from US (MR/TEFR/DPR/PMC/Others):
Services Offered In Detail
Process Design & Engineering
- Techno-economic feasibility study for commercial viability
- Energy Audit and Implementation.
- De-bottlenecking studies and Plant Troubleshooting
- Utility and Energy Management Safety study
- Technical analysis of the existing plant for value maximization
- Conceptual Design
- Process Design consisting of basic engineering comprising of Mass & Energy Balance, Block Diagram, Process Flow Diagram (PFD),
- Process Design consisting of Detailed Engineering comprising of Stream Tables, Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P & I D), Process Datasheets, Layout & Elevation Drawings, Bought out Specifications.
- Process simulations
- Safety systems
- Systems integration
Mechanical Design & Engineering: The team is well equipped to offer advanced mechanical engineering services, from conceptual design through detail engineering, technical documentation to installation & commissioning, using the latest CAD tools such as AutoCAD and PVE lite, to a wide spectrum of industry sectors; Biofuel & Biodiesel, Marine, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage. The services include
- Conceptual design and analysis involving client requirements, compliance to design standards such as ASME/API/TEMA
- Detailed engineering consisting of General Arrangement and Detailed fabrication Design & Drawings of critical process equipment such as Fermenters, Reactors, Distillation Columns, Heat Exchangers like reboilers and condensers, Scrubbers, Bio-digester, Falling Film, and Forced Circulation Evaporators
- Bought-out equipment specifications
- Package items specifications such as Boiler, Turbine, WTP, Cooling Tower, and ETP
Piping Design and Engineering Services: The Piping Design & Engineering team has possessed expertise and experience in the development and establishing of complex piping designs and systems in conformity with ASMI, ANSI, and API standards for transporting fuel and gas for different industry applications; Biofuel & Biodiesel, Chemical, Pharmaceuticals, Marine, Food & Beverages. The services include,
- Plot Plan and Equipment Layout
- Pipe Stress Analysis Piping system flexibility and dynamic analysis
- Piping Design and Material Specifications
- Piping General Arrangement Drawings and Isometrics
- Pipe Support Layout and Detail Drawings
- Piping and Valves MTO
- 3-D modeling
Civil & Structural Engineering: the team of engineers and associates specialize in providing end-to-end solutions encompassing Civil & Structural Design, Engineering, and Construction Management & Execution to diverse geographical locations.
- Selection and Assessment of site location, Seismic conditions, wind velocity, etc.
- Preliminary Civil and Structural design and cost estimation
- Basic engineering design, Civil load data, equipment load data details
- Structural load analysis and design details
- Civil Design, Detailed Engineering
- Civil & Structural Bill of Material and cost estimation
- Civil Foundation Drawings and Equipment supporting structural details
- Construction Planning and Procedures
- Supervision of construction work such as site excavation, PCC work, RCC construction work, RCC Plinth beam, Structural Column / Equipment foundation.
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Installation & Commissioning: has experience and expertise in providing a wide array of Electrical & Instrumentation services to its project clients who are planning to establish new plants or overhaul its existing plant. The team is quite adept at understanding clients’ needs and designing project-centric Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering solutions. The team works closely in tandem with its process, mechanical, and project team as well as with clients to design, undertake, and accomplish the installation of effective E & I solutions to ensure ease of operation, minimum plant shutdowns & turnarounds, and reduced costs. Also, all our designs are completely in conformity with various Standards and Electricity rules and regulations implemented from time to time.
Electrical services include system design, load analysis, detailed engineering drawing, Single Line Diagrams (SLD), Wiring Diagrams, Bill of Materials, 3D-modeling, and Estimation.
Our Electrical Supply and Installation services include
- Supply, Erection, Testing, and Commissioning of Transmission/Distribution lines.
- Supply, Erection, Testing, and Commissioning of Power / Distribution / Dry Type / Oil filled Transformer
- Supply, Erection, Testing, and Commissioning of PCC and MCC Panels All types of industrial Tray working, Cable Laying, and Panel Installation works.
- Supply of HT/LT Cables, Lying of Cables and Terminations, and Cable Tray Installation. Earthing & lightning arrester protection work.
- Supply, Erection, Testing, and Commissioning of HT Panels & Distribution Boards.
- Street Light Pole Erection.
- Supply, Erection, Testing, and Commissioning of Motors, D.G. Set, UPS, and Air Compressors.
Instrumentation services comprise PLC Programming, Control System Architecture, Operating & Control Philosophy, Cable Schedule & Cable Route layout, Instrument Hook up Drawings, Instrument List, and Close Philosophy.
Our Instrumentation Supply and Installation services include
- Supply, Erection, Testing, and Commissioning of Control Valves, Transmitters, Indicators, Controllers and other field Instrument and calibration
- Supply, Erection, Testing, and Commissioning of Cable, Laying of Cables and Terminations and Cable Tray Installation
- Supply, Erection, Testing, and Commissioning of PLC and DCS Systems
- Loop checking
CONSTRUCTION: Our project team has the capability to develop integrated construction systems right from project conceptualization, through engineering and procurement, to construction and start-up for the effective control of project management and execution. Seamless coordination between the project and site team ensures optimum and efficient use of material and also completion of the project as per the schedule. This facilitates the clients to conduct regular inspections, thereby maintaining a superior level of relevant engineering standards in construction, regardless of the industry sector the business operates.
Possesses a vast network of construction services, which ensure the timely mobilization of skilled construction teams in India and overseas. We also have extensive experience with local considerations and managing culturally diverse workforces.
The construction team strictly adheres to local and international operating standards and specifications wherever required and has also established Quality System as per ISO 9001:2008 which demonstrates its commitment towards quality, safety, environment, client’s complex requirements, and contractual obligations.
INFRASTRUCTURE: Our team is capable of undertaking 100% in house manufacture along with calibration, inspection, and testing of industrial equipment exceeding 5000 Tons per year, having advanced manufacturing facilities for fabricating heavy columns, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, reactors, condensers, and Reboilers in copper, mild steel, stainless steel, and other exotic materials. We have,
- Complete in-house manufacturing facilities for MS, SS 304, SS 316, Titanium, Copper, SS 316L, Duplex Metals, etc.
- Fully certified welders in accordance with DIN &ASME standards for all welding processes.
- Design codes: ASME, TEMA, API, SSPC, SIS, DIN, IIS, etc.
- Design & Engineering The Design & Engineering office is housed in an exclusive 2600 sq. ft. of the area and currently employs 45 engineers from top engineering institutes in process engineering, mechanical, project management, electrical, and instrumentation functions. The technical team possesses expertise in Design Analysis and Detailed Engineering of Critical Process Equipment as per International and Indian Codes of Practice and standards including ASME, TEMA, IS, API. The team has large experience in the design and manufacture of equipment in Duplex Stainless Steel, Haste alloy, and other exotic materials.
- Marketing Offices In order to cater to the growing demand of the Indian and Overseas market, we have established offices in Delhi & Bangalore offices.
- Quality Management System has maintained ISO 9001 accreditation since 2015. Quality Management is Maintained and adhered to at the company as well as project locations. The Company has well established Quality Assurance Plan, which allows the Company to ensure its clients’ requirements.